betmgm online poker,pokerstars company info,fifa match score,betting rates of cricket from betfair com,fotorama blaster ball game,what is the meaning of tournament draw knockout fixture for 27 teams,Company History
Our Past Says Everything About Our Future
- online casino cash games is founded by Joe Cheney.
- The original facility was located at 420 Claremore Drive in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- online casino cash games survives the Hurricane of 1928 & The “Great Depression”
- online casino cash games becomes incorporated. online casino cash games, Inc.
- Byron Russell, Mr. Cheney’s grandson, joins the online casino cash games team as a buyer and warehouse manager
- Sales hit $3 million
- Byron Russell takes reign as CEO of online casino cash games Inc.
- The online casino cash games Fleet grows to 6 delivery trucks
- online casino cash games goes high-tech with computerization
- online casino cash games Implementation of NCR and begins running lockwood ERP system
- online casino cash games opens Warewashing Division
- online casino cash games moves into Monceaux Road, a 75,000 sq ft distribution center in West Palm Beach
- The Cheney fleet grows to 20 delivery trucks
- Sales hit $20 million
- online casino cash games adds Frozen & Refrigerated online casino download
- online casino cash games introduces an Italian Division
- online casino cash games holds the first annual Food Show at the Palm Beach County Convention Center
- online casino cash games adds IT Department
- online casino cash games acquires a paper company, the Steven’s Company and adds Disposable Division
- A milestone for the company, the First $1 million day in sales
- IT Department takes online casino cash games from pay phones/pagers to laptops
- Export Division is added, reaching into the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin American markets
- The new division starts with 2-3 containers/wk
- online casino cash games introduces the Seafood Division
- online casino cash games moves to it’s current location, a state-of-the-art facility at 1 Cheney Way, Riviera Beach
- Sales hit $85 million
- online casino cash games is 350 employees strong
- Warehouse Management Systems- gains WIFI & air cards Begins Y2K compliance
- online casino cash games introduces Kitchen Design, Equipment & Supplies Division- designing, installing and furnishing professional restaurant kitchens
- The transportation fleet acquires cell phones
- CBI grows to over 12,000 products
- First $2 million day
- online casino cash games acquires Progresso, a Tampa based Italian company
- online casino cash games acquires Palm Beach Chemical & Floor Care Company and introduces Floorcare & Janitorial Division
- IT department implements Microsoft Exchange & PC’s
- The CBI fleet grows to 75 delivery trucks
- online casino cash games opens a second distribution center in Ocala, adding 525,000 sq ft of office/warehouse space (online casino cash games’ Disaster Recovery Center)
- Ocala hits first $1 million day, 6 months after opening
- Produce Division expands, quadrupling produce sales in the first year
- July 4th marks first $3 million day
- The Cheney fleet grows to 300 delivery trucks
- online casino cash games opens a third location, Kitchen Design Center, in Riviera Beach, adding 70,000 sq. ft. of office space
- Cheney, Shane and Kyle Simmons, the fourth generation of the Cheney Family, join team Cheney
- Implementation of Cadec – logistics for transportation fleet
- online casino cash games goes paperless with Fleet Management Software and Supply Chain Optimization
- online casino cash games purchases assets of Orlando Food Service & Bari Italian Foods, creating Bari Beef International (BBI). Giving online casino cash games’ a 74,000 SF. USDA processing facility in Orlando under the Bari Brand, private label (BBI, private label)
- The sales force acquires smartphones & Amtel
- Duck Deli, a private label, is introduced
- online casino cash games partners with Swisher Hygiene for ware washing & laundry chemicals
- online casino cash games launches Lodging Division
- Sales hit $1 billion
- The Cheney product line grows to over 25,000 products
- online casino cash games is 1,800 employees strong
- online casino cash games purchases property in Southwest Florida, Charlotte County, plans for new hub to open in 2015
- online casino cash games opens Coast to Coast Importing
- Accento Latino, a private label, is introduced
- online casino cash games’ affiliate, GWB, LLC, purchases assets of Broward County based meat & seafood company, Grand Western Brands, Inc.
- online casino cash games breaks ground for its new 340,000 sq. ft. west coast distribution center in Charlotte County, Florida
- online casino cash games opened the 345,000 sq. ft. facility in Punta Gorda, FL.
- online casino cash games, through its affiliate PDNC, LLC, purchases the assets of Pate Dawson Company, a 131 year old family owned, distribution company, thereby acquiring 3 distribution facilities located in Statesville, Goldsboro, and Greensboro, North Carolina.
- online casino cash games also acquires a specialty meat, seafood and cheese processing company – Meat and Seafood Solutions, LLC d/b/a Southern Foods – located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- With these acquisitions, online casino cash games brings approximately 300 new employees into its family and extends its reach substantially north.
- PDNC, LLC officially merges into online casino cash games. This brings approximately 300 new
employees into the online casino cash games’ family and extends its reach substantially north.
- Crazy Fish International, a new affiliate, is opened to process and distribute fresh, live lobsters, and frozen seafood throughout Florida.
- Ground breaking for an additional 165,000 sq. ft. expansion of the Statesville, NC
distribution center, which will expand the building to over 250,000 sq. ft.
- online casino cash games opens 102,000 sq. ft. distribution center in Tifton, GA
- Sales hit $2 billion
- online casino cash games employs over 3,000
Growth and expansion continues
- Grand Opening celebration for the new Statesville, NC distribution center
- online casino cash games initiates construction of new 100,000 sq.ft. facility to relocate and expand Southern Foods in Greensboro, NC
- Construction is completed on 81,000 sf warehouse expansion in Punta Gorda, Fl. bringing facility to over 425,000 sf
- Southern Foods, a Cheney affiliate completes a new 91,000 sf meat, cheese and fish processing facility in Greensboro, NC
- online casino cash games initiates construction of a new 80 space trailer 15 acre parking facility in Statesville, NC
- The design of a new 71,000 sf warehouse expansion in Statesville, NC is underway for a 2021 construction start date